Monday, August 26, 2019

OUR Bakery Garosu-gil (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★★☆

For the last couple of years, I've been keeping track on the rise of one of my favorite bakery cafes in Seoul. OUR Bakery, a bakery cum coffee shop has really been flexing its culinary muscles. Not only have they doubled their presence in Seoul with a number of new openings, they have also quietly expanded to Beijing and Shanghai.



I love visiting their two-story premise in Sinsa (across from Ryunique and Sona) for a nice break from my shopping spree.



Obviously, today isn't my lucky day. Most of my favorite bread were long gone by the time I hopped in.



This one is still available, their Injeolmi cream croissant (4,300 won), which is probably one of the best in the business (Injeolmi is Korean traditional rice cake that is both sweet and chewy). 



And also their signature Cube. But that would be too heavy for me as I'll be having Korean BBQ in about an hour. 



At the end, I decided to just grab a bag of royal milk tea and chill out on the second-floor salon while I waited for the green light from Jelloman.






Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 39 Gangnam-daero 162-gil, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Sinsa
Tel: +82 02-546-3800
Website: www.ourbakery.kr
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:30pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think