Friday, August 30, 2019

Landing Deli at Jeju Shinhwa World Landing Resort (Seogwipo, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

It's been a long day so everyone just wanted to crash early after supper tonight. But not me. I decided to take a slow walk to the other resort hotel at Jeju Shinhwa World - Landing Hotel (藍鼎飯店) to see how they stack up against Marriott.



I ended up spending most of my time at their lobby-level deli where they were offering a "Happy Hours" promotion after 8pm. 50% off all bakery items!



Korean rice cake bun with beans and beans (3,800 won) - I love Injeolmi Bread. I assume beans and beans mean black and red bean. This was very delicate. A definite must-try at Jeju Shinhwa World in my opinion.



I really didn't try enough here to give a good read on their food rating. But their Injeolmi Bread is probably worth a special visit if you happen to be staying at one of the resort hotels in Jeju Shinhwa World.




Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 38 Sinhwayeoksa-ro 304 beon-gil, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
Tel: +82 064-908-8800
Website: www.shinhwaworld.com/accommodations.php?subid=13&url_lang=en_US


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think