Saturday, August 24, 2019

Crème de Marrons at Incheon International Airport (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

As usual, we started our visit to Seoul by raiding one of my favorite bakery shops at Incheon’s International Airport’s arrival hall (near Exit 12).



Since we only had some small snacks on the plane, all of us had no problem handling a couple of freshly made croissants on our own.



I started off with their signature marron croissant, which was topped with a layer of chestnut purée (actually more like a spread made with chestnut which came all the way from Lyon, France). This would’ve been way too heavy for me on most days but when my stomach was nearly empty, it was pure joy (very fulfilling).



Of course, the love of my life (other than Jelloman) was their almond croissant.



It’s very flaky and the toppings of almond (lots of them!) made every bite ever so satisfying. Just love the crunch (and the sound of it) that came with each bite.



Yum~ (Cross-section test result looked reasonably good.)



We have arranged for airport pickup service since we have a rather big group this time around. I’m going to take a quick one-hour nap and by the time I wake up, hopefully I’m already somewhere in Myeongdong.

Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: ₩₩₩₩
Address: 1/F Incheon Airport Arrival Hall, 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon, Seoul, South Korea
Website: www.cremedemarrons.kr
Opening Hours: 6:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think