Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Café Le Toit Basement (Jeju, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★★☆

Café Le Toit Basement is an offshoot from Urban Le Toit, a concept that has been hugely popular since its opening in central Jeju a few years ago.



A coffee shop and bakery that boasts spectacular view of Gujwa-eup, a seaside region on the Northeastern part of Jeju island, Café Le Toit Basement is the perfect spot to spend a lazy day with a book in one hand and a cup of tea in another.



They offer a small selection of bakery goods like butter pretzel, scone, croissant, pain au chocolate and cinnamon roll on top of their signature coffee.



I would love to get my hands on one of their signature mocha or coconut coffee by now. But I figured I won't have time for one as I would be busy behind the wheels.



This cup of coffee would really look good in my hand! 


    (Photo: Café Le Toit IG)

Cinnamon roll (5,000 won) - At 5pm, there aren't many (bread) left in the basket.



I love this cinnamon roll. Very flaky and just sweet enough for me.



I thought about leaving it for breakfast tomorrow but I was glad I didn't wait.



It's been a rough day of work driving around Jeju Island under this dismal weather. I could definitely use a 2-minute break (too bad without coffee).



The view of Gujwa-eup would probably be a lot nicer if there's a bit of sunshine. Sigh... 






Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 2005 Pyeongdaeri, Gujwa-eup, Jeju-do, South Korea
Tel: +82 064-722-5525
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 8:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think