Thursday, August 15, 2019

Lim Kee Bing Sutt 廉記冰室 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I have a training session this morning that starts at 10am which gives me around half an hour for a full breakfast. That's really nice. I wish all our training could start at 10am (not the usual 9am start).

Located just a stone's throw from Lee Tung Avenue in Wanchai, Lim Kee Bing Sutt (廉記冰室) has been a very popular breakfast and lunch spot since its opening about a year ago. I have always wanted to give it go but I hate restaurants with long lineup. And I have never seen Lim Kee without a lineup until this morning.


I thought people would be wary of the name "Lim Kee" as it sounded like ICAC (Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong) in Cantonese. We all know what it means to be having coffee at ICAC but obviously, that didn't bother most of us.


I missed having freshly baked pineapple buns! That smells so good. Hopefully this and the super strong pantyhose milk tea had enough to keep me awake throughout the training.



Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 13 Spring Garden Lane, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 3468-2971
Opening Hours: 7:00am - 10:30pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think