Monday, April 10, 2023

Queen's Bakery and Cafe (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

Everyone slept late last night including yours truly but I was in the mood for a morning walk. So, instead of sleeping in, I decided to get changed and go out for a relaxing walk around Namdaemun. It would be a good testing of waters to see how much I remember about this area.


After checking out the Namdaemun market, I went inside Queen’s Bakery Cafe, a bakery cafe I discovered during my last visit to Seoul, hopeful of getting ourselves some breakfast for this morning.


Kaya Toast – At this early hour, there wasn’t much available on the table to choose from; but luckily I got exactly what I was looking for.

I had this (left) last time I was here too. The deep-fried toast with filling of kaya jam was a little heavy for breakfast but I certainly won’t pass up a chance to go down memory lane.






Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 30 Namdaemun-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Hoehyeon
Tel: +82 02-757-6543
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm (Mon - Sat)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think