Friday, April 14, 2023

OUR Bakery at Incheon International Airport Arrival Hall (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★★☆

My dream to revisit some of my favorite cafés in Sinsadong Garosu-gil got shattered when little nugget got sick subsequently leading to my ice-time getting squeezed into a mere hour and a half there. It was looking more and more likely that I would miss the chance to check out one of my FAV bakery cafés in Seoul on this trip. But just when all hopes were lost (almost), I suddenly bumped into a OUR Bakery at the arrival hall of Incheon International Airport.


This looked like a OUR Bakery with a "slimmed-down" menu.


But even with the limited selection, they still have some of my favs including this Dirty Choco.


Not surprisingly, I managed to find something I like within the matter of seconds.


Kaya croissant (5,200 won) – As usual, very very flaky and the shredded coconut provided some added texture to the mix. Not bad.


Egg & Bacon (3,400 won) – Breakfast isn't complete without bacon and egg, right? So, I got this one especially for my little nugget.


I thought they had some kind of dough on the bottom to hold the bacon and egg together but nope!! That was really clever and little one loves it~


I ended up skipping the Dirty Choco cuz I thought it would be too sweet for breakfast.

Sometimes, all you need to do is believe! Just when I thought I would never get the chance to see a OUR Bakery on this trip, someone from high above already had it all planned out for me! Thank you and I do apologize for some of my occasional cursing and rant. I know I am truly blessed when it comes to good food and I will forever be grateful for that...





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon, South Korea
Tel: +82 032-743-2371
Opening Hours: 6:00am - 8:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think