Saturday, April 22, 2023

Sing La 星怡 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I have it easy this weekend. With Jelloman and little nugget off to staycation with her Aussie cousin and her family, I have all the Me Time in the world to spend. It was an eventful Saturday for me. After table tennis competition, I got home to freshen up before heading out again for some shopping. By the time I finished with shopping (mostly window shopping), it was already late and time to find a quiet place for dinner. 



After going to a few places in Tsim Sha Tsui without luck (most of them with huge lineup), I decided to go up to ISQUARE to check out Sing La (星怡).



Singapore Hokkien Noodles (新加坡濃湯福建炒麵) – I had this when we were here last time but remembered distinctively that the noodles were a lot less soupy and wet.



I wasn't sure if this was sambal or chili sauce but I needed a spicy kick badly. The noodles tasted much better with the extra kick and there were a lot of ingredients in the mix, including shrimps, pork and scrambled eggs.



Steamed choy sum (白灼菜心) 
– Some veggies to help stay healthy.



I had to rush through dinner cuz other than a pair of love birds, I was the only diner left.





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 303, 3/F, iSQUARE, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2117-1300
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think