Wednesday, January 29, 2025

I'm Donut? Omotesando (Tokyo, JAPAN) ★★★★☆

I thought I was going to miss out on I'm Donut?'s nama donuts on this trip for sure but the big guy upstairs once again got my back. 

I'm Donut? Omotesando (Tokyo, JAPAN) - Newest location of the famed doughnut shop in Tokyo, least waiting time lineup required

Just when I was walking to another doughnut shop in Omotesando, I accidentally ran into their (relatively) new location near Zenkōji Temple (善光寺). I had no idea this place even existed!

I'm Donut? Omotesando (Tokyo, JAPAN) - Newest location of the famed doughnut shop in Tokyo, least waiting time lineup required

It was nice to see that some of these nama donuts were still available.

I'm Donut? Omotesando (Tokyo, JAPAN) - Newest location of the famed doughnut shop in Tokyo, least waiting time lineup required

Mission accomplished!

I'm Donut? Omotesando (Tokyo, JAPAN) - Newest location of the famed doughnut shop in Tokyo, least waiting time lineup required

Pistachio (440 yen) – As the name “Nama” (生) suggests (literally means “raw” or “fresh” in Japanese), the texture of the doughnut was incredibly soft, fluffy and melt-in-your-mouth. 

I'm Donut? Omotesando (Tokyo, JAPAN) - Newest location of the famed doughnut shop in Tokyo, least waiting time lineup required

It resembles a small bag made of soft dough, filled with a generous portion of delicate pistachio cream in the middle. Very very addictive.

I'm Donut? Omotesando (Tokyo, JAPAN) - Newest location of the famed doughnut shop in Tokyo, least waiting time lineup required

Strawberry custard cream (460 yen) – The strawberry custard cream donut featured a delightful balance of flavors with the fruity essence of fresh strawberries coming through prominently. The creamy custard filling was enriched with a vibrant strawberry puree, providing a burst of sweetness that complemented the richness of the cream perfectly.

I'm Donut? Omotesando (Tokyo, JAPAN) - Newest location of the famed doughnut shop in Tokyo, least waiting time lineup required




Food Rating: 7.5/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: G/F Daiichi Yoshida Building, 3-5-18 Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0061, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Omotesando / Aoyama
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 8:00pm daily 



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think