Friday, December 29, 2023

Ben's Cookies Ginza Six (Tokyo, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

I was still kicking myself for missing out on the chance to get my favorite chocolate cookies from Ben's Cookies in Tokyo 4 months ago (I did make up for it in Kyoto). Of course, I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice especially when my lunch venue was just steps away from their Ginza Six outpost.



I certainly didn't expect a lineup of over 20 people here. Am I missing something?



Perhaps this was the reason why. They had these cute little gift boxes available for Christmas and New Year. I was tempted to get my team members one each but I guess that's not feasible with my limited luggage space.



At the end, I just got ourselves a box of 25 pieces. That should be enough to keep ourselves from fighting over the last couple of pieces like we did last time.


Their white chocolate and milk chocolate cookies are my favorites. But sadly, there seemed to be a problem with this batch we got. While the typical Ben's Cookie was supposed to be soft and chewy with a warm, gooey centre, these ones turned out to be a little more crunchy. Was there something wrong with the temperature in the oven?






Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: B2F Ginza Six, 6-10-1 Ginza, Shibuya, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Ginza
Tel: +81 3-6263-9881
Opening Hours: 10:30am - 8:30pm daily 



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think