Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Gontran Cherrier Aoyama ゴントラン シェリエ 青山店 (Tokyo, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

I managed to squeeze out a bit of time to stop by Gontran Cherrier Aoyama (ゴントラン シェリエ 青山店) for some breakfast bread for tomorrow.



It was really nice to see Gontran Cherrier back in the Japanese market. I couldn't recall when but I thought I heard about them closing their ventures in Tokyo a few years before the pandemic.



Here at La Porte Aoyama, they have a bakery shop on the ground floor and small dine-in section upstairs. Very convenient for a quick bite as it's just a 5-minute walk to Omotesando station.


I always say that Gontran Cherrier is very good at adapting to the local markets. Check out the matcha croissant and mentaiko croissant. Very nice touch. I still like their almond croissant a little more though. 


These "Spiral Pistachio" look like something mom would love for breakfast. She's such a fan of pistachio.


I'm running out of time now. Still a few more stations to go before I can pick mom up for tonight's dinner. 




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: 1/F & 2/F La Porte Aoyama, 5-51-8 Jingumae, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Aoyama
Tel: +81 3-6450-6184
Opening Hours: 7:30am - 7:30pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think