Thursday, December 7, 2023

LINLEE Lemon Tea Tsim Sha Tsui · 林里手打檸檬茶 金輝大厦店 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I first heard about LINLEE Lemon Tea · 手打檸檬茶 from Jelloman a few weeks ago. It's one of the few lemon tea chains from mainland which has taken the city by storm recently.



Interestingly, it's not the lemon tea itself which has created a buzz at our household. It's this trophy case full of rubber ducks that have garnered the attention of Jelloman and little nugget alike.



Since LINLEE has just opened a new location in Tsim Sha Tsui near Hang Seng Bank, I decided to swing by for my first taste of this popular handmade lemon tea. 



I thought the lemon flavors were really deep. Not bad. Jelloman told me her favorite flavor here was their lemon tea blended with white grapes. She said the sweetness from the grapes did a very nice job to balance out the acidity of the lemon. Perhaps I should check it out next time.




Price: $$$
Address: 16 Carnarvon Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think