Saturday, December 9, 2023

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus 捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

With little nugget off to a birthday party, I finally got a rare Saturday afternoon off. On my way back from mom's place, I decided to swing by Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳), one of my go-to restaurant for afternoon tea in Sham Shui Po for a quick one.

Teh tarik – Very fragrant as usual.



Butter kaya toast
 
– My favorite kaya toast in town. The toast was a little burnt today but not enough to spoil my good mood while I enjoyed my Me Time.


There were two other tables of customers in this otherwise quiet restaurant which used to be buzzing even during the start of the pandemic. I wonder why. I really don't think they can sustain their business with the amount of customers they're currently drawing. 

Perhaps, this is their Plan B. A relocation to Happy Valley. And I didn't know they have opened a branch in Birmingham too!





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 188 Yu Chau Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Sham Shui Po
Tel: +852 2253-6911
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think