Saturday, August 20, 2016

Steak 'n Shake (Cannes, FRANCE) ★★★☆☆

After a very efficient check-in at the hotel, I quickly dropped off all my luggage along with my rental car and headed straight to Cannes' city centre.



I was getting a little hungry but knowing full well that dinner is just around the corner, so perhaps a quick bite at Steak 'n Shake?



Of course burgers and fries would be way too much for me so just an old fashioned milkshake would serve me well at this point.



It's nice to see apart from the classic flavors (chocolate, vanilla and strawberry; boring!!!), they've also got a full lineup of special flavors including ultimate banana (whatever that means...), mango, nutella, salted caramel, smarties etc.



I went with the Oreo cookies and cream flavor (€6.95) but unfortunately not rich and fudgy enough for me.







Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: €€€€
Address: 2 Place du Général de Gaulle, 06400 Cannes, France
Tel: +33 (0)4 9339-0586
Website: www.steaknshake.eu.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think