Sunday, August 21, 2016

Gelato Junkie (Cannes, FRANCE) ★★★☆☆

One thing I did notice during my 24 hours in Cannes was the fact that there were many gelateria in the city and definitely no shortage of them in the tourist area. I managed to catch up to one called Gelato Junkie near the market on Les allées de la Liberté.



This is a gelateria which has come highly recommended by many food blogs. Personally, I like their wide selection of gelatos, sorbets and yoghurts as there are over 50 flavors available for picking. 



But not every flavor is equally good. I had the champagne and marron flavors (5 Euros for 2 scoops) and the results were mixed. While the champagne flavor was very uninspiring, I found the marron to be quite good.







Food Rating: 4/10
Price: €€€
Address: 4 Rue Félix Faure, 06400 Cannes, France
Tel: +33 (0)4 9706-5551


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think