Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Paul Bakery - Lyon Brest (Lyon, FRANCE) ★★★☆☆

The nasty heat is starting to get to me. Even a stop at The Captain Bar at Intercontinental Marseille didn't seem to cool things down enough for me so I had to make another stop right before the Saint-Nizier Church.



Like all the Paul Bakery shops, this one is also beautifully decorated with its usual antique fixtures and elegant chairs and banquettes.



I was trying to get some rest at this quiet corner but a bunch of birds flying in from the streets had other ideas.



My favorite pistachio macaron. I still remembered my very first experience with it about a decade ago when I was in London. It's been one of my favs ever since.







Food Rating: 5/10
Price: €€
Address: 5 Rue de Brest, 69002 Lyon, France
Tel: +33 (0)4 7837-5208
Website: www.paul.fr/en/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think