Wednesday, August 24, 2016

C Gastronomie La Boutique du Goût (Lyon, FRANCE) ★★★☆☆

As the third largest city in France, Lyon offers a glimpse of why some people think it's the gourmet capital of the world.



After a brief stoppage of time for my belly while I did some sightseeing at the Old Town, I were back at it when I arrived at the east side of the city (via the River Rhône).



C Gastronomie La Boutique du Goût is primarily a catering company but they have two small outlets in the city serving as a cafe as well. Think Lenôtre in a smaller scale.



It's the perfect time to sit down and rest my sore feet. I've been walking all over Lyon since early morning.



I decided to check out this passion fruit cheesecake (3.9 Euro).



There's a bit of tropical feel to it with mango, coconut and pineapple all playing its supporting role nicely. And I love a cheesecake which is not too cheesy. Not bad.







Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: €€
Address: 17 Place Maréchal Lyautey, 69006 Lyon, France
Closest Metro Station: Foch
Tel: +33 (0)4 7852-2963
Website: www.c-gastronomie.fr


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think