Saturday, August 27, 2016

Chef Kitchen (Milan, ITALY) ★★☆☆☆

One thing that I really like to see some improvements on was the dining options at MXP (Milan Malpensa airport). I have been here almost every year for my transit flight to different parts of Europe and every time I found the number of decent restaurants in the boarding zone quite applauding. Chef Kitchen is probably one of the better options out there but it's still nowhere up to par (Well the seats are comfortable but the food menu and service...).



My fettuccine with zucchini and prawns was everything you would expect from an airport restaurant. No surprise there.



It's been a wonderful two weeks in Italy and France. Time to head back home while I plan for my next trip!





Food Rating: 3.5/10
Price: €€
Address: Areoporto Malpensa, 21010 Ferno, Italy



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think