Friday, December 16, 2022

Tasty Congee & Noodle Wantun Shop Elements 正斗粥麵專家 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

After 10 days in Australia and a bout with COVID-19, I'm finally back on the streets of Hong Kong again. Man, it feels good! Yesterday, I went back to work for the first time in the last little while. Still not 100% with my voice but I am getting there.

Today after my morning meeting, I decided to dine out for the first time in more than a week. Since I wanted noodle soup for lunch, Tasty Congee & Noodle Wantun Shop (正斗粥麵專家) immediately came to mind. Didn't know their IFC location already closed down but there was their Elements one for the rescue.

Wonton Noodles (鮮蝦雲吞麵) – The noodles were again al dente. Pretty nice.


Steamed rice roll with twisted cruller (炸兩) – This has been the deadly combo whenever I visit Tasty Congee, wonton noodles and then their steamed rice roll with twisted cruller. I don't think there's a better one in Hong Kong, except perhaps Ten Noodle Shop (十大碗粥麵專家).


I think I lost a few pounds after my battle with COVID. I better start eating more protein now.






Price: $$$
Address: Shop 1080-82, 1/F, Elements Wood Zone, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kowloon
Tel: +852 2327-2628
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think