Friday, December 23, 2022

Krispy Kreme North Shinsaibashi (Osaka, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

I got a little obsessed with Krispy Kreme when I was in Australia last month so once we touched down in Osaka, I decided to bring little nugget over to Shinsaibashi (心齋橋) for my doughnut pilgrimage.


I suspect they'll have a different set of Christmas doughnuts from the ones in Australia and turned out I was right.


Unfortunately, there wasn't much left at 7pm.


The only way we could get our hands on this Santa doughnut was to get this special box consisting of three different doughnuts. Not that I had any choice really, with little guy hounding me from behind.


Okay, smile my boy! You got your doughnuts now... 👦


This makes a pretty good late-night snack along with a cup of milk from Hokkaido. I have to admit, the Krispy Kreme doughnuts here are not nearly as delicate and fluffy as those in Australia but I guess little one would never find out cuz he didn't have the luxury of trying the ones in Sydney and Brisbane like I did.







Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: 3-11-8 Minamisenba, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 542-0081 Japan
Closest Metro Station: Shinsaibashi 
Tel: +81 (0)6 6484-6936
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think