Sunday, December 11, 2022

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus 捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

For the past three years, I have been expecting this day to arrive at some point. I had dreams of myself getting COVID-19 but when the day eventually came upon me, I found myself totally unprepared. Both physically and mentally unprepared. 


It's Day 3 for me today and for the most part, I was free of any COVID symptoms except for the occasional fever shakes and coughing. I was starting to get my appetite back. I was dying to go out for a meal but Deliveroo was the best I could do at this point. 

So, I got myself an order of Ipoh chicken with bean sprouts and fresh chives (怡保芽菜雞) from Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳). Boy, I missed dining out. This tasted so damn good. 







Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 188 Yu Chau Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Sham Shui Po
Tel: +852 2253-6911
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think