Thursday, December 1, 2022

La Bufala Pizza e Gnocchi Bar (Sydney, AUSTRALIA) ★★★☆☆

While Jelloman headed for Wolli Creek to see her beloved Aunt I one last time before we go, I took a detour back to our little aparthotel room to pack my bags. Dinner plans? I had absolutely none. In fact, when I was stopping by the chemist to get some refills, I realized that I better go get myself some take-away food on my way back. 



La Bufala Pizza e Gnocchi Bar was just a very convenient option for me. Just a few steps away from the chemist. And I was on my way back to the hotel anyways. 
If there's one thing I haven't eaten on this trip, it's Italian food. 



Linguine with cherry tomatoes, chilli and king prawns and zucchini – This is a really big portion. I'm not sure if I am up for it. But then again, I have my vanilla coke to wash it down so perhaps, just perhaps it's achievable.



The linguine had pretty good bite to it and I knew I could always count on the Australian king prawns (They're so BIG!!!). The spicy kick from the chilli was a welcome addition to the dish too. I haven't had spicy food for months!



I am pretty happy with this quiet, take-away supper tonight. A lot has happened over the course of the last 7 days in Sydney and I really needed some time to digest. Of course, there's no harm to get some additional time for packing up my bags too.

This is not good-bye yet. It's just the midway point of our Australian trip. Brisbane, here we come!!!





Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shops 17 & 18 Mascot Central Retail Precinct, 19/33 Kent Road, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
Closest Train Station: Mascot
Tel: +61 2-8319-4090
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, 5:00pm - 9:30pm (Mon - Thu), 12:00pm - 10:00pm (Sat), 12:00pm - 9:30pm (Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think