Sunday, December 18, 2022

Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel Pacific Place 當文歷餅店 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

We are having our annual Christmas BBQ a bit early this year cuz a few of the families will be departing for Japan to spend the holidays there. And I am happy to report that we are one of those families! 👏👏👏

Like I have done in previous years, I bought something sweet to be shared among the parents. Something I dearly missed from Vancouver, my favorite pecan pie!


I managed to squeeze out some time this afternoonto pick up my pecan pie which I have pre-ordered from Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel (當文歷餅店) a week ago. This looks fabulous! Look at the size of those roasted pecans!


I thought everything was perfect about the pecan pie, except for the crust which was a little bit chewy this time around. But I am not going to be picky about it since this is the one time every year that I get to enjoy a slice of my favorite pie.




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Area 2L, Level 2, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Admiralty
Tel: +852 3565-6633
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 7:30pm (Mon - Fri), 10:00am - 7:00pm (Sat - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think