Monday, December 26, 2022

Wolfgang Puck Pizza Bar Osaka at The Park Front Hotel (Osaka, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

From dusk till dawn, such is life of a parent these days. After spending an early morning and entire afternoon at Universal Studios, little nugget was still very energetic but mom looked like she's done for the day. And who could blame her, it's so cold out here and she's not accustomed to cold weather. So, I have made up my mind to bring her back to the hotel while Jelloman, her mom and little guy stayed behind for their evening adventure.

My original plan was to have dinner with mom back in Umeda but since we were still another hour or so from civilization, I finally changed my mind and decided to grab a quick one near USJ instead.  


Wolfgang Puck Pizza Bar was not my first choice in the first place. I have about 6 or 7 restaurants ahead of them but due to the high demand of decent restaurants in this resort area, we had no choice but settled for one that currently had tables available.



Fettuccine Alfredo 
– With my extensive travel in Japan, needless to say it's not my first encounter with a Wolfgang Puck establishment. Personally, I have never been a big fan of the celebrity chef because his dishes don't really excite me at all. It's really just a way to fill up my belly. There's no nicer way to put it.

But I thought mom's fettuccine alfredo looked pretty good. It came with a generous portion of grilled chicken that looked rather dry but mom confirmed that it tasted a lot better than it looked.  


Bacon cheeseburger – I had the bacon cheese burger myself.


The toasted brioche was pretty pillowy and I like the bacon that wasn't too hard and dry. The beef patty was decent. But I've said just now, the food here alone wasn't going to put a smile on my face.


We had a pretty special experience here at Universal Studios today but time to say goodbye now. Bedtime for mom in a couple of hours.


It was nice to have a one-on-one talk with mom tonight over dinner. Life in Hong Kong is so busy, I never seem to get that chance. But I know, I should make time for it. 





Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan, 6-2-52 Shimaya, Konohana-ku, Osaka, 554-0024 Japan
Closest Metro Station: Universal City
Tel: +81 (0)6 4804-1550
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think