Monday, December 5, 2022

Krispy Kreme Albert Street (Brisbane, AUSTRALIA) ★★★☆☆

I have been trying to make one final stop at Krispy Kreme before going back home but every time, something else popped up so I decided to seize my opportunity this time around.


The Christmas Collection at Krispy Kreme is getting all too familiar to me right now. Santa's Belly was the one that really caught my eyes when I paid my visit to their Central Station location back in Sydney but somehow, I ended up getting their Christmas Tree doughnut. Perhaps this time?


Christmas Pudding Doughnut – Not this time. I decided to get something simple and original today and this Christmas Pudding doughnut fits the bills perfectly. A shell doughnut filled with creamy custard, dipped in chocolate and finished with a white chocolate topping and raspberry and spearmint leaf lollies.


This wasn't bad but most definitely not as fluffy and tasty as the Christmas Tree doughnut I had last week. Could it be the fact that the Christmas Tree was my first Krispy Kreme doughnut in nearly three years? Possibly.....





Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: 226 Albert Street, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Tel: +61 7-3051-0663
Opening Hours: 7:00am - 10:00pm (Mon - Thu), 7:00am - 11:00pm (Fri), 9:00am - 11:00pm (Sat - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think