Tuesday, December 27, 2022

ELK New York Brunch Abeno Q's Mall (Osaka, JAPAN) ★★☆☆☆

Everyone wanted a break from shopping (really?) so I decided to go back to a familiar spot for coffee and soft serve at Abeno Q's Mall just for old times' sake.



This branch of ELK New York Brunch has been around forever. I remembered them having a pretty good beverage menu on top of their soufflé pancake offerings.



But the pandemic likely had forced them to alter their course. They are now selling primarily Taiwanese bubble milk tea for beverages. I don't think I travelled all the way to Japan for bubble milk tea so I decided to get myself a cup of iced royal milk tea

I thought royal milk tea should be more gentle to the palate. This was a little bit strong.


Little nugget had the milk soft serve while working on his homework (yeah right!).



While everyone was trying to rest their feet, this guy went out to do some damage on his own. A box of macarons...



And a snowman bread! 






Price: ¥¥¥
Address: B1F Abeno Q's Mall, 1-6-1 Abenosuji, Abeno-ku, Osaka, 545-0052 Japan
Closest Metro Station: Tennoji
Tel: +81 (0)6 6556-9558
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think