Monday, August 26, 2024

Le Fournil de Mimi (Aix-en-Provence, FRANCE) ★★★☆☆

This morning, I was sent out early to get all of us some freshly made bread for breakfast. There were only a handful of options within walking distance according to our friend, Google Map but mysteriously, I bumped into Le Fournil de Mimi while on my way to another bakery shop.



This is great! Save me at least 5 minutes and they have gotten everything we need here from baguette to croissant and pain au chocolate.


I wanted something sweet and they had a pastry corner with the usual chocolate tarts and eclairs readily available.



The choux pastry of this chocolate eclair wasn't the best I have experienced on this trip but it was serviceable.



Little nugget had the plain croissant.



Well, we have another highly anticipated lunch in Cassis, a charming little coastal town located in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, just a 45-minute drive from where we are staying. Stay tuned.




Food Rating: 4.4/10
Price: €€
Address: 135 Boulevard Ferdinand de Lesseps, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France
Opening Hours: 6:00am - 8:00pm (Mon - Sat), 6:00am - 1:00pm (Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think