Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Suave (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

This is my second visit to Suave (French: Sweet), a shop that specializes in caramel desserts in Hongdae. I am here for some of my favorite macarons to fix my sweet tooth.



Suave is more than just a macaron shop. They have other offerings such as puddings and caramel candies but it was their macarons that managed to steal my heart.



All of their macarons come with very unique flavors (think: ginger, dried fig, milk tea etc.) and delicious caramel fillings.



Look at these fluffy little macarons. How cute!!!



I am having this bacon caramel macaron (₩2,400) for the second time already. Crisp and chewy the way I like it with small chunks of bacon in the middle ! 



Milk red bean macaron with caramel filling (₩2,400). Not bad as well.



Food Rating: 5.5/10 
Price: ₩₩
Address: 19 Wausan-ro 25-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station:
Hongik University
Tel:+82 2324-9884


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think