Monday, September 28, 2015

Paris Croissant Café (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

I still remembered those days when there were almost no authentic French bakery available in Seoul, but even then Paris Croissant Café was already around. Established back in 1986, they are a French bakery chain from one of the top F&B dynasty in the country that also owns Paris Baguette, Café Pascucci, Passion5 and Queens Park. Out of their many locations, this one near the Seorae Village has always been my favorite.



They have a nicely decorated bakery shop on the ground floor and a small café perched on the first floor.



I love their rustic decor which is predominantly wood.




Is this workshop for real or just for decoration purposes?



I was on my way to my dinner venue so didn't spend too much time here. But I did grab one of those colorful marshmallow macarons.




Food Rating: 4.5/10 
Price: ₩₩
Address: 95-9 Banpo 4(sa)-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Sinbanpo

Tel: +82 2-3478-9139
Website: www.pariscroissant.co.kr


 

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think