Sunday, September 27, 2015

O'Sulloc Tea Room (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

I have never been too high on O'Sulloc Tea House and their green tea dessert but it's a touristy thing to drop by at least once and put it on the social network. So I complied. After all, it's just around the corner from where we had charcoal grilled meat.



I was feeling a little silly not to have something with green tea since this brand is all about Jeju green tea but at the same time, I wanted to try something different. As a major tea exporter, I thought I should give their milk tea a chance this time around.


O'Sulloc milk tea (₩6,300). They put their name on it so it's gotta be good, right? 

Well, not exactly. This was very light (in terms of tea flavor) and a little watery with too much ice.

The Hallabong tangerine O Fredo (₩7,500) turned out to be a much better choice here. Refreshing with very rich tangerine flavor that cooled us off almost instantly. This is perfect for someone like me who's not in love with green tea.



Myeongdong is just starting to get busy at this hour.



Food Rating: 4.5/10 
Price: ₩₩
Address: 88 Eoulmadang-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station:
Hongik University / Hapjeong
Tel: +82 2774-5460
Website: www.osulloc.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think