Monday, September 21, 2015

Main St. Deli (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

It's been ages since I last stepped through those black wooden doors of Main St. Deli and I think I'm coming at the right time to fix my crave for a nice milkshake. 



They started me off with some veggies and pickle that I quickly put aside to avoid wasting my stomach room.  
 


Main St. Deli has always got the most exclusive selection of milkshakes in Hong Kong ranging from the all-time classics (vanilla, chocolate and strawberry) to some of the more interesting flavors (pina colada cupcake, nutella banana, cookies and cream etc.). 

My cookie & cream shake came in this stainless steel malt cup and it was as creamy, thick and fudgy as it could get. I was a happy camper!



But unlike my milkshake, the bacon mushroom burger was a bit of a disaster.



Well, the quantity was definitely there (look at that size!) but unfortunately the quality wasn't. I've explicitly asked my server for a medium beef patty and look what I found? A piece of meat that was 80-90% cooked (very close to well done) that was very chewy.



Thumbs up for the milkshake and thumbs down for the bacon burger!

Food Rating: 4/10
Price: $$$
Address: Lower Lobby Level, The Langham Hong Kong, 8 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2132-7898
Website: Link


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think