Sunday, May 29, 2022

Triple O's by White Spot Wanchai (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

When I first got the memo that we're going on pedal boats on a super hot and humid day like today, my facial expression was exactly the same as little nugget's from this photo. But beggars cannot be choosers and we all knew we had a job to do so it's time to tough it out.


I have never heard of this place near the Wanchai harbour front called Water Sports and Recreation Precinct (水上運動及康樂主題區) until today, when I learned that it's our battlefield this afternoon.


Little one and I getting ourselves cooled off before the pedaling starts...



We got a cookie and cream milkshake from Triple O's for him so at least he got something frosty to cool himself off during our ride...



I've tried my best to hang in there but under this nasty heat, only the mentally tough ones remain... 


At one point, Triple O's had nearly a dozen locations around the city but just two remained including the one we visited in Wanchai this afternoon. This is really a sad reality of Hong Kong's dining scene. Not many restaurant chains can stand the test of time.





Price: $$$
Address: Shop 121, 1/F, Harbour Centre, 25 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 2519-3000
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 8:45pm (Mon - Fri), 11:00am - 7:45pm (Sat - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think