Thursday, May 5, 2022

Semua Semua So Bar 蘇媽.蘇媽 So Bar (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

After my recent visit to Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) and Sing La (星怡), I thought it's only fair that I also give 蘇媽.蘇媽 x So Bar a shot to be my favorite Malaysian and Singaporean restaurant in town. After all, I was in Tsim Sha Tsui this afternoon anyways.


Not expecting such a small crowd. I know it's a weekday but.....


Teh tarik – A little more milky than the one from Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus. The tea flavors were more or less the same in terms of richness.


Butter kaya toast – I usually order Hainanese-style kaya toast (海南鴛鴦咖央多士) here instead of their butter kaya toast because the latter was just a little subpar. At least that was my previous experience. But since I was in a pretty good mood, I decided to give it another shot.

These were pretty damn tasty today. In particular, I thought the toast was as crispy as I've ever seen it at Semua Semua. Very nice!







Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F 10 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2362-8020
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think