Monday, May 2, 2022

The Peninsula Boutique & Café (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

The Peninsula Boutique & Café wasn't my idea to begin with but when it comes to the sweeter things in life, I am all for it!



While it does sound like a peculiar choice for a lunch venue, I was happy with the proposal cuz I've been itching for a return visit since our first one less than a year ago.



Little nugget pretended to be blown away in front of the camera but the fact was, he's familiar with the drill.



I was telling our server that this was way better than the one served at The Peninsula The Lobby.


Even Peninsula Hotel's signature scones looked a little better here. 



Smoked salmon and pickle relish sandwich 
– Like I said last time, the savory treats actually tasted better than the sweet ones here, highlighted by this smoked salmon sandwich with pickles and salmon roe. 



Kimchi tuna sandwich – The tuna sandwich with some extra heat from kimchi wasn't bad either.



Something new, the local honeycombs and the honey macarons.



The Page Hat chocolates, another familiar item on the menu.



Mille-feuille 
– This was all I could muster from the sweet treats. Not bad but I love the savory treats more.



Hokkaido milk soft serve 
– I bet this would mesh well with the honeycombs! 








Food Rating: 7/10
Price: $$$
Address: The Peninsula Arcade, Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2696-6969
Website: Link
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm daily (Afternoon Indulgence tea set: 2:00pm - 6:00pm)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think