Thursday, April 21, 2022

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus 捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

After getting my haircut, I was supposed to head home for supper but my day wasn't done until I got something for my little one as a surprise. So, one thing led to another, I ended up going to Sham Shui Po for some brand new water guns as I promised little guy that we would have some new ones for the next trip to the beach. This was where I bumped into the dad of little nugget's best friend and we rounded up going to the "toy street" together. After walking around the toy street for half an hour, I showed him where I usually go for my afternoon tea in SSP - Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳), a place I haven't visited since last December.

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) - Best butter kaya toast in Hong Kong

Butter kaya toast – My favorite item here hands-down. I have already called to make a take-out order but I guess we could always change to dine in.

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) - Best butter kaya toast in Hong Kong

Even after sitting here for half an hour, the toast was still as crispy as ever (though not warm). The pandan flavored kaya jam and thick slab of butter were perfect. 

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) - Best butter kaya toast in Hong Kong

Teh tarik – And how could I not have the iced pulled tea to wash it down?


This was done before our afternoon tea session. I didn't find the water guns I liked but ended up getting this astronaut costume for little guy's school project. I can't believe kindergartens are actually doing projects on astronauts and space. That's pretty advanced for 6 year old kids.






Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 188 Yu Chau Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Sham Shui Po
Tel: +852 2253-6911
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think