Thursday, July 13, 2023

The Baker & The Bottleman (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Like every other year, things began heating up at work towards the end of June, with the heavy workload carrying over into July. I was only too happy to get off work before 8pm every night. But finally, there was light at the end of the tunnel this week. Time to reward myself with a small snack this afternoon.

It’s been a while since I last paid The Baker & The Bottleman a visit so I was eager to see what they have in store for me. I was hoping that they would bring their Earl grey donut back but no cigar.


Caramelized white chocolate donut – I had this caramelized white chocolate donut last time around too.


The donut was so spongy and the lovely acidity from what I thought was lemon curd cut through the richness of the white chocolate custard perfectly. Very nice touch.


There have been words about The Baker & The Bottleman shifting to a fully operational restaurant serving a regular dinner menu after 6pm pretty soon. Stay tuned.





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G14 & G15, G/F, Lee Tung Avenue, 200 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 2817-8383
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm (Tue - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think