Sunday, July 23, 2023

Atelier de Godiva at Hakata Hankyu (Fukuoka, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

In 2019, I stumbled upon Atelier de Godiva at Hankyu department store in Hakata and came away very impressed with its amazingly rich and mouthwatering chocolate tart



It was time for an encore!



"New" chocolate cake – But the chance to try something new was way too much to pass up.



Chocolate cake (almost like a brownie), dark chocolate ganache and cocoa biscuit. The textures from the different layers were a little too much alike. Same for the chocolate flavors. 


I guess I would be better off ordering the same chocolate tart from last time but I won't be doing my job right if I didn't give it a try.





Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: B1F Hakata Hankyu, 1-1-1 Hakataekichuogai, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, 812-0012 Japan
Closest Metro Station: Hakata
Tel: +81 (0)92-419-5206
Website: www.godiva.co.jp/atelier/index.html
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 8:00pm (Sun - Thu), 10:00am - 9:00pm (Fri - Sat)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think