Wednesday, July 26, 2023

The Peak at Galleria Midobaru (Beppu, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

We are checking out of our hotel early in order to catch some actions at Lalaport Fukuoka. I had a bit of a head start to the rest of my team so rather than sitting around in the room, I decided to get some breakfast from the hotel restaurant, The Peak.


The Peak is a casual dining restaurant on 3/F of Galleria Midobaru, the very same floor where we were staying at. It serves breakfast in the morning, and casual lunch and dinner in the afternoon and evening. Nice facility for those who want to spend a lazy day at the hotel.



One of the nicest thing about The Peak is its view, which is the same one we enjoy at the comfort of our room.



I am having second thoughts about having breakfast here on the spot. Maybe I don’t really have the extra time I think I have. Fortunately enough, The Peak offers delivery service right to our doorstep so I elected to take advantage of that option.



This came with Spanish-style egg omelette, Oita pork sausage, French fries, some homemade bread and a small salad. Really not what you called a big breakfast (especially for 3,000yen) but at least I got to enjoy it with the nice view at my balcony.






Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: ¥¥¥¥
Address: 3/F Galleria Midobaru, 665 Minamitateishi, Beppu, Oita 874-0823, Japan
Tel: +81 (50)3189-0303
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think