Saturday, July 29, 2023

Semua Semua So Bar 蘇媽.蘇媽 So Bar (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

We had a lot of fun in Fukuoka last week. It was a last-minute trip without much planning but everyone seemed to enjoy it. I think we will do it again pretty soon.

Looking at the mirror last night, I suddenly realized how long my hair had grown over the course of last week. It must be the water in Fukuoka! So, I pinged my hair stylist and scheduled a time to meet him this morning. Afterwards, I decided to swing by Semua Semua So Bar (蘇媽.蘇媽 So Bar) to get my pulled tea fix.



Teh Tarik – Very fragrant and I like the fact that it's very foamy.


Kaya toast with butter – Of course a trip to Smua Semua is not complete without their kaya toast that's loaded with coconut infused kaya jam.


Obviously, I haven't been here for a while so it was the first time I saw robots trotting around Semua Semua with noodle soup in their belly. I guess that's the trend right now. AI and robotics.



I think this place has quietly become my favorite go-to place for Malaysian delight over Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳), largely due to its convenient location in the heart of the city.





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F 10 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2362-8020
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think