Saturday, July 1, 2023

Sei Kee Café 世記咖啡 (Macau, CHINA) ★★☆☆☆

We split up into two teams in our exploration of Cunha Street following lunch at A Petisqueira Restaurant (葡国美食天地). Team A led by Jelloman went looking for souvenir stores while yours truly decided to check out some local delicacies. 

Sei Kee Café (世記咖啡) was one of the take-away shops on my to-do list but I didn't expect such a long lineup.



I remembered Sei Kee has another branch about a block down the street, just a few stores next to Gelatina Mok Yi Kei (莫義記) and this one actually has a small dine-in area.



I didn't have the time to sit down for a cup of pantyhose milk tea so I ordered a bottled one to enjoy on the go. The tea here was pretty strong but there was no creaminess nor fragrance. Just very disappointing.







Food Rating: 3.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: 37 R. de Horta e Sousa, Vila de Taipa, Macau
Tel: +853 2882-8815
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 6:30pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think