Saturday, August 13, 2022

Shh cafe & massage (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Friends don't trust me on this but Saturdays have been by far the busiest day of the week for me (even with my busy work schedule). But I am going to enjoy this little break I have after dropping little nugget off for his class.


It's my second visit to Shh cafe & massage and this time around, I'm getting a foot massage.


This was just heaven albeit only for about an hour. I fell asleep a few times but the sea salt avocado milkshake I ordered from their cafe downstairs kept me awake for the majority of the time.







Price: $$$
Address: Shop C, G/F, 144 Austin Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Jordan
Tel: +852 3795-3065
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think