Thursday, August 25, 2022

Shake Shack Elements (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

I'm taking the afternoon off to see little nugget in action at the ice rink at the Elements Shopping Mall this afternoon. It's been a while since I last visited Shake Shack for lunch so I thought let's kill two birds with one stone on this action packed afternoon.



I have long heard of Shake Shack's special treat for the Mid-autumn fest. For a limited-time-only, they're offering a special lava custard shake and concrete to celebrate the occasion. I was curious of how this decadent shake would compare to the real thing (mooncake).



To my pleasant surprise, it does taste a lot like having a mooncake (it was lava custard blended with vanilla ice-cream, finished off with crispy mooncake bits on top)! But having said that, I thought the addition of pomelo and grapefruit really wasn't necessary.



SmokeShack – My favorite burger here without question.



The beef patty was again very juicy today, working well with the cheese,
 applewood-smoked bacon and cherry peppers and there was the extra kick from the homemade Shack Sauce to tie things up. It was a pretty nice meal altogether.








Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 1005-1006, 1/F, Fire Zone, ELEMENTS, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kowloon Station
Tel: +852 2719-8282
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 8:30pm (Mon - Thu), 11:00am - 10:00pm (Fri - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think