Saturday, January 4, 2020

Shake Shack at IFC (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

I have another medical appointment in Central this early afternoon. By the time we finished things up, it was already 2pm and little nugget and the rest of my family were already off to the AIA Carnival. So, some "Me Time" for me I guess?

It's been a while since I last visited Shake Shack at IFC so I thought I should pay them a visit while I was on my way to pick up my family.



On a Saturday afternoon, I was expecting huge lineups but to my pleasant surprise, I was second in line. Not bad.

Chick 'n Shack ($56) - Every time I came to Shake Shack, it's always for their beef burgers and hot dogs. Time for some poultry?



This came with a thick slab of crispy chicken breast, lettuce, pickles and buttermilk mayo. I thought the chicken breast would be tough and dry but it was surprisingly tender and juicy. The thin batter was really crispy adding to the lovely bite.



Of course, a trip to Shake Shack is not complete without their milk tea shake. Guys at Shake Shack, whatever you do, please don't replace this with any other flavors.



This must be the one burger restaurant with the best view in Hong Kong.




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 4018, 4/F, IFC, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Hong Kong Station
Tel: +852 2522-5611
Website: www.shakeshack.com.hk
Opening Hours: 11:00am to 11:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think