Monday, January 20, 2020

Burger and Lobster Leicester Square (London, UNITED KINGDOM) ★★★☆☆

I'm still upset with the fact that Jelloman banned my idea of having lobster roll for dinner last night so I decided to go back to Burger and Lobster tonight to get my beloved lobster roll on my own. 



This branch of Burger and Lobster is situated next to W Hotel near Leicester Square and based on my 2-day observation, there's a constantly long lineup (that would be the guys sitting on the red sofa). I don't know whether it has anything to do with Chinese New Year coming up but tonight was even worse than last night.



So, I decided to order takeaway instead. That ended up taking a good 30 minutes but I finally got my lobster roll.



Original Lobster Roll (£22.00) - The lobster meat was dressed in Japanese mayo and lemon but...



...what I like most about this was their signature toasted brioche roll with lemon and garlic butter. Very soft and fluffy with a sweet buttery flavor and hint of lemon. The lobster seemed to slide more into a backup role in this one. All and all, not bad but the ones served at Luke's fared much better cuz it came with loads more of lobster meat and it costs me half the price.






Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: ££££
Address: 10 Wardour Street, London, United Kingdom
Closest Tube Station: Leicester Square
Tel: +44 20 3205-8963
Website: www.burgerandlobster.com
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 10:30pm (Mon - Thu), 12:00pm - 11:00pm (Fri - Sat), 12:00pm - 10:00pm (Sun)


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think