Monday, January 20, 2020

Paul Bakery Three Quays (London, UNITED KINGDOM) ★★★☆☆

After a long breakfast at Hawksmoor, we slowly walked over to the Tower of London for our first attraction of the day.



While everyone got their smartphones out for a few quick selfies, I spotted a small Paul Bakery shop at the corner and decided to go for a look.



Paul will always have a special place in my heart cuz it was the place I had my first macaron. That was a long long time ago and ironically, also in London at a branch next to St Paul's Cathedral.



Look at all these beautiful tarts. 



But no, once more for nostalgia, I decided to grab a couple of these jumbo macarons. 



Their pistachio macaron has always been my favorite. These days, I don't eat as sweet as I used to but I can always make an exception for Paul's macarons.



It was a gorgeous day out here today and to enjoy my favorite pistachio macaron with such a beautiful view of River Thames in the backdrop, life is good!







Price: £££
Address: Cheval Three Quays, Lower Thames Street, St Katharine's & Wapping, London, United Kingdom
Closest Tube Station: Tower Hill
Tel: +44 20 3978-5533
Website: www.paul-uk.com
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think