Sunday, January 26, 2020

Amorino at Las Rozas Village (Madrid, SPAIN) ★★★☆☆

Mom wanted something sweet after our late lunch and being the good son that I'm, I knew exactly what she wanted. So, I immediately got behind the small lineup in front of Amorino.



I thought they would have some Spanish flavors in the mix but no luck there.



I'm always tempted to give Amorino's signature rose-shaped cone another shot but that's a lot of gelato right there. I'm not sure if I'm up for it today.



Mom's such a big fan of crepes so despite the long wait, I decided to go for it. The presentation looks awful but pretty tasty, according to the crepe expert.



I had the pistachio and hazelnut gelato myself. These are two of my favorite flavors here so it's almost non-negotiable.



That's a lot of gelato for only three Euros!



Well, time to say adiós to Madrid for now. We will be back in 24 hours!





Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: €€€
Address: CC Las Rozas Village, Calle Juan Ramon Jiménez 3, 28231 Madrid, Spain
Tel: +34 916-405467
Website: www.amorino.com
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 9:00pm (Sun - Fri), 10:00am - 10:00pm (Sat)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think