Sunday, January 26, 2020

Cafe & Tapas at Las Rozas Village (Madrid, SPAIN) ★★★☆☆

After spending a night in Burgos, we packed things up again and drove down to Toledo but not before making a stop at Las Rozas Village, the popular designer outlet near Madrid. Jelloman has been looking forward to this ever since we arrived in Spain a few days and she's poised to do some serious damage to her wallet.


While she started her shopping spree, I was tasked with taking care of mom and little nugget's tummy. There weren't a lot of restaurants out there in the outlet so I just randomly picked one (Cafe and Tapas is the name of the restaurant) with a decent menu and more importantly, table service.


Hey, they have some Chinese inspired dishes and even Chinese translations. Not that I really needed either one of them.



This place looks so dreamy inside. Or was that my camera!?



Little nugget was simply looking for a familiar dish so penne with beef ragu and tomato sauce worked just fine for him.



Mom and I shared this seafood paella. It was pretty soupy the way we like it.



After skipping dinner last night, this was exactly what we were looking for. Something simple and filling. Now that I know we could survive with a big lunch, perhaps we should skip dinner again tonight. I'm just kidding of course!

P.S. We ended up skipping dinner as the result of little nugget falling ill. No one was in the mood of a meal anyways so we are just going to crash early. I know I will. It's been a long trip (with everyone falling sick) and I'm pretty beaten up but thankfully, we are leaving in 2 days.





Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: €€€
Address: CC Las Rozas Village, Calle Juan Ramon Jiménez 3, 28231 Madrid, Spain
Tel: +34 916-405467
Website: www.cafeandtapas.com
Opening Hours: 9:00am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think