Monday, August 27, 2018

Dalloyau Shinsaibashi (Osaka, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

Jelloman is off for some shopping leaving me with one old and one young this afternoon. Luckily, we were at Shinsaibashi so at least it's an area I know pretty well.



Rather than exploring something new, I decided to go back to Dalloyau, a famed French tea salon I've grown to be quite familiar with over the years.



This is as generously spaced as it gets for any dessert place in Japan. Well almost...



I have always seen Dalloyau as an old-school, no-sense French pastry shop and tea salon, so I was a little shocked to see this special menu of matcha desserts. I guess they could no longer say no to adjusting their menu in order to comply with Japanese taste.



And there's a special chocolate mint menu.



Iced mint chocolate, not bad.








Price: ¥¥¥¥
Address: 2-2-23 Shinsaibashisuji, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 542-0085 Japan
Closest Metro Station: Shinsaibashi / Namba
Tel: +81 (0)6 6211-1155
Website: www.dalloyau.co.jp


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think