Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Thank You Cake by DORÉ DORÉ (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

I thought this is a DORÉ DORÉ café they've got here at the Express Bus Terminal. Did they just change their name to Thank You Cake!?



Well, whether they have changed their name or not, I can't exactly recall but I do know this - they still have the same portfolio of cakes, of course highlighted by DORÉ DORÉ's signature rainbow cakes.



While I do love their rainbow cakes and carrot cake, I think I will go for something a little different this time. Perhaps something a little more fruity like their grapefruit cake or green grape cake?



This little café is always packed every time I came for a visit so I guess I will have this to go as usual!



At the end, it's their sweet pumpkin cream cake getting the nod. This is pretty decent. Both the fresh cream and pumpkin cream were reasonably smooth while the sponge cake was alright.



Thank You Cake by DORÉ DORÉ is located on top of Famille Street (right on top of this escalator) at Central City. Now I still got myself enough time to do some shopping!



For my top 10 dessert spots near the Express Bus Terminal in Banpo-dong, check this list out.

Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: Shop 120, 1/F Central City, 176 Sinbanpo-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Express Bus Terminal
Tel: +82 02-6282-2060
Website: www.doredore.co.kr/thankucake/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think