Sunday, July 24, 2016

Triple O's Pacific Place (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I'm normally not a meat and potato guy so I don't really have a lot of steaks and fries on my diet but burgers are a little different story as I do eat my fair share of them from time to time. Triple O's is one of my favorite burger joints not only because it's from Canada, but also due to its consistently tasty burgers over the years.

I was in Admiralty this afternoon and decided to check out what's new on their menu. Looks like they have something up their sleeves for the summer.



Hawaiian teriyaki burger, with 100% Australian beef, signature teriyaki sauce, pineapple and lettuce. This is seriously good stuff. The beef patty was real juicy and it worked so well with the lightly grilled pineapple and lettuce. Too bad the teriyaki sauce (Tasted like medicine?) messed things up a bit; otherwise it would have been perfect.




They have rolled out a number of interesting milkshake flavors (limited time only) recently including a mint flavor which has gotten a lot of love from me. This time around, they're doing a coconut milkshake with coconut cream, shredded coconut and vanilla ice-cream. This is my first time having a coconut milkshake and I must admit, it was pretty refreshing. Why didn't other burger joints think of this one?








Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Unit 009, Level LG1, Great Food Hall, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Admiralty
Tel: +852 2581-1887
Website: www.tripleos.com.hk


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think